Hello all,

I am currently in the early stages of a project examining Japanese (and/or
Korean) honorifics. I was wondering if anyone knew of existing corpora that is
open to anyone for use for some quantitative work with honorific verb forms.
Preferably, I am looking for data that consists of spoken,
transcription-oriented, or text-oriented corpora that is tagged for any
morpho-syntactic properties, and honorific verb forms. Additionally, I was
wondering what exists out-their in terms of English-Japanese (or Korean)
parallel corpora.

If anyone has any directions and suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the help!

Best,

Eli Coomer