CID GmbH is offering a full-time permanent position for an NLP & ML Researcher.

With the Topic Analyst and CORPUS product family, CID provides an ecosystem for
Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Enterprise Search, Technology
Monitoring as well as Patent Analysis. To support our products we provide
continuous research in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Information
Retrieval, Knowledge Management, Content Extraction, Information Presentation
and Big Data Analysis.

Your responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include continuous monitoring of scientific
developments in order to extend and improve features of our language technology
products in different areas, such as Part of Speech Tagging, Named Entity
Recognition and Disambiguation, Word Sense Disambiguation and Sentiment
Analysis. You will be evaluating suitable methods and algorithms (with a focus
on Machine Learning), fine-tuning them and adapting them to the requirements of
the task in hand. After the prototypical implementation of these algorithms,
you will support our software developers during the integration into our
products.

Your profile:
You hold a good or very good master's degree (doctoral degree is a plus) in a
relevant field, such as Computational Linguistics or Computer Science. You have
a very good working knowledge of different Machine Learning methods in the
context of Natural Language Processing. In particular, you should be familiar
with the use of noisy, unstructured training data in different languages.
Furthermore, you have good software development skills - preferably in Python -
in the described context. A good command of spoken and written German and
English completes your profile.

The official job posting and further information can be found at:
cid.com/careers

________________________________
CID GmbH
Ruth Schreiber
Head of Research
Gewerbepark Birkenhain 1
63579 Freigericht
Germany
Phone

+49 6051 8846-0

Direct dial

+49 6051 8846-304

Fax

+49 6051 8846-480

Email

r.schrei...@cid.com<mailto:r.schrei...@cid.com>

Web

cid.com<https://www.cid.com>

Managing Directors Alexander Lörch and Rouven Lörch
Local District Court Hanau - Company Registration No. 12964
VAT-No.: DE813089973 - Tax-No.: 03523015838