Dear members

I am working on a corpus-based study of classroom discourse. Part of my data is
a corpus of English grammar lessons delivered by Arabic native speakers, who
speak English and different dialects of Arabic while explaining the lessons.
In order to generate a keyword list using Wordsmith for the Arabic classroom
data, I need an Arabic SPOKEN reference corpus. I tried searching online for an
Arabic spoken corpus but I could not find any results. There are plenty of
written Arabic corpora but I hope to find an Arabic spoken corpus as it would
provide more accurate results. Any suggestions.
Abdullah Almuhaya PhD candidate, MIC, UL.  Regards
UNSUBSCRIBE from this page: