Call for submission : https://tal-59-1.sciencesconf.org/
TAL Journal : regular issue
2018 Volume 59-1
Editors : Emmanuel Morin, Sophie Rosset, Pascale Sébillot and Isabelle Tellier
Deadline for submission : 25/06/2018
The TAL journal launches a call for papers for an open issue of the
journal. We invite papers in any field of natural language processing,
- lexicon, syntax, semantics, discourse and pragmatics ;
- morphology, phonology and phonetics ;
- spoken and written language analysis and generation ;
- logical, symbolic and statistical models of language ;
- information extraction and text mining ;
- multilingual processing, machine translation and translation tools ;
- natural language interfaces and dialogue systems ;
- multimodal interfaces with language components ;
- language tools and resources ;
- system evaluation ;
- terminology, knowledge acquisition from texts ;
- information retrieval ;
- corpus linguistics ;
- use of NLP tools for linguistic modeling ;
- computer assisted language learning ;
- applications of natural language processing.
Whatever the topic, papers must stress the natural language processing
"Position statement" or "State of the art" papers are welcome.
Manuscripts may be submitted in English or French. French-speaking
authors are requested to submit in French.
TAL (http://www.atala.org/revuetal <http://www.atala.org/-Revue-TAL-> -
Traitement Automatique des Langues
/ Natural Language Processing) is a forty year old international journal
published by ATALA (French Association for Natural Language Processing)
with the support of CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research). It
has moved to an electronic mode of publication, with printing on
demand. This affects in no way its reviewing and selection process.
Deadline for submission: 25/06/2018
Notification to authors after first review: 12/10/2018
Notification to authors after second review: 18/01/2019
Publication: February 2019
Papers must be between 20 and 25 pages. Authors should contact the
editors for a derogation on the length.
Authors who intend to submit a paper are encouraged to upload your
contribution via the menu "Paper submission" (PDF format). To do so,
you will need to have an account on the sciencesconf platform. To create
an account, go to the site http://www.sciencesconf.org
<http://www.sciencesconf.org/> and click on
"create account" next to the "Connect" button at the top of the page.
To submit, come back to the page http://tal-59-1.sciencesconf.org/
connect to you account and upload your submission.
From now on, TAL will perform double-blind review: it is thus necessary
to anonymise the manuscript and the name of the pdf file.
Style sheets are available for download on the Web site of the journal
UNSUBSCRIBE from this page: http://mailman.uib.no/options/corpora
Corpora mailing list