Dear colleague,

You may want to work with these corpora Arabic Speech Corpus
<http://en.arabicspeechcorpus.com/> and Arabic Learner Corpus
<http://www.arabiclearnercorpus.com/>. Both corpora are released in several
formats (spoken and written materials) and they are available for free.

Kind regards.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:23 PM, abdullah almuhaya <abdullah1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Dear members*
>
> *I am working on a corpus-based study of classroom* *discourse. Part of
> my data is a corpus of English grammar lessons delivered by Arabic native
> speakers, who speak English and different dialects of Arabic while
> explaining the lessons. *
> *In order to generate a keyword list using Wordsmith for the Arabic
> classroom data, I need an Arabic SPOKEN reference corpus. I tried searching
> online for an Arabic spoken corpus but I could not find any results. There
> are plenty of written Arabic corpora but I hope to find an Arabic spoken
> corpus as it would provide more accurate results. Any suggestions.*
> *Abdullah Almuhaya PhD candidate, MIC, UL.  Regards*

<http://oujda-nlp-team.net/>
*Imad Zeroual * | A PhD Candidate in Computer Science
Founding President of the Moroccan Centre for Information Literacy
Full professional member of the International Association for Educators and
Researchers
Mobile : +212 (0) 6 1841 7420
Email
: i.zero...@ump.ac.ma
Address
: Av Med VI, BP 717, 60000 Oujda, Morocco.
Website
: http://zeroual.oujda-nlp-team.net <http://zeroual.oujda-nlp-team.net>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/imad-zeroual-9624a7a2>[image: researchgate]
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Imad_Zeroual2> [image: academiaedu]
<https://3gconcept.academia.edu/imadzeroual> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/imad-zeroual-9624a7a2>

*Mohammed First  UniversityFaculty of Sciences, Computer Science laboratory*