Dear corpora members:

We are organising Knowledge Representation in Natural Language (KRNL-18)
[https://sites.google.com/view/krnl-2018/home
<https://sites.google.com/view/krnl-2018/home>]
 as workshop at the 16th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge
Representation and Reasoning [http://reasoning.eas.asu.edu/kr2018/
<http://reasoning.eas.asu.edu/kr2018/>]
Tempe, Arizona 30 Oct-2 Nov 2018.

CFP follows

We invite research papers, including but not limited, to the following topics.
        • Word representations
        • Compositional Semantics
        • Textual entailment
        • Natural Language Inference
        • Semantic Parsing
        • Logical inference in knowledge bases
        • Relation extraction and Knowledge base construction
        • Formal semantic approaches to natural language modelling
        • Ontology matching

We accept papers that are currently under review elsewhere. The authors must
indicate this at the submission time.  In case of doubt, please contact the
workshop organisers.
Papers must be submitted in AAAI style and PDF format. We invite two kinds of
submissions:
        • full papers of up to 9 pages including abstract, figures, and
appendices (if any) but excluding references and acknowledgements, which may
take up to one additional page; submission of additional material (e.g. proofs)
as separate documents is allowed, but this material should not form an integral
part of the submission and will only be consulted at the discretion of
reviewers, PC members and (area and program) chairs, as appropriate;
        • short papers describing applications, systems and/or demos, of up to
4 pages including abstract, figures, and appendices (if any) but excluding
references and acknowledgements, which may take up to one additional page.
All submissions will be made electronically, through the EasyChair conference
system:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=krnl18
Papers need not be anonymized (reviewing will be single-blind).
Click here to download the AAAI author kit:
 http://www.aaai.org/Publications/Templates/AuthorKit18.zip
The conference proceedings will be published by AAAI Press.

Best wishes

Danushka
Dr Danushka Bollegala
Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor