*BI Business Analyst
*Location : Windsor, CT
Duration : 6+ Mos Contract-

*****For Immediate feedback please forward your resume to *
n...@catstaffing-us.com*    ******************

Requirements:
working on a team that works on HR Business Intelligence projects. We are
running on a Dashboard type platform in a Microsoft Performance Point /
SharePoint environment. The groups works with HR groups to develop ideas and
do the analysis for building various HR metrics (e.g. hiring / attrition,
Diversity scorecards). We are looking for a Business Analyst contractor to
supplement the team. The responsibilities are listed below.
In addition to the analysis we are looking to learn more about what we can
do with our tool.
A consultant who can create new charts/metrics based on info already in the
platform.
Our client works with SSRS and Oracle. Business Intelligence is a must.
Also looking for a consultant with testing experience, off-shore experience,
and ProClarity.

Thanks and Regards. . .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice:  201 257 5081 x 169
Fax:     201 727 9296