*Sr. Ab Initio developer*

Location: Deerfield, IL

Duration: 4-6 months Contract

*Requirement*:

§  6-8+ years of experience in Ab Initio

§  Off-shore Onsite exp

§  Good communication skills

If you interested please send me following details for candidature

Candidate Legal Name:

Potential Start Date:

Current Salary:

Expected Salary:

Visa Type:

If H1b Validity up to:

Current Location: City, State,

Location Constraint:

Availability for Face to Face Interview:

Email:

SSN# (last 4 digits):

Year of Birth:

When did you complete you Current assignment:

Education Details (Name of the University and Year of Passing):

Also provide me Two official *reference* with this format (Name ::
Designation :: Official Email ID::)

If h1 visa please send me Employer Contact details:

l really appreciate your earliest response, if you have any questions feel
free to call me @ (503) 608 - 4020

Best Regards,

Sandeep Reddy

MindLance, Inc

National Staffing Agency

Inc 500 *|* Deloitte Fast 50/500 Award Winner

Hoboken NJ* |* Metropark NJ *|* Raleigh NC *|* Pittsburgh PA *|* Phoenix AZ

*Tel:* (503) 608 - 4020 *|* Fax (602) 265-2655

*Email:* sre...@mindlance.com *|* *www.mindlance.com*

*Yahoo ID:* sandeepredd...@yahoo.com *| **G Talk ID**:*
sandeep.mindla...@gmail.com