Hello,

We have urgent requirement for Release/Build Engineer with our client.

Please send resume to ha...@tgclonline.com

·         Recent experience with Windows technology such as: Working
knowledge of configuring IIS (creating virtual directory, application pool,
etc*) and/or Windows scripting or PowerShell

·         Experience with process automation using scripting languages

·         BS, MS, in Computer Science or related discipline

·         Strong experience in configuration management tool

·         Solid experience in build development & distribution approaches in
distributed / onshore offshore development environment

·         Must have demonstrated experience to handle builds / releases for
fairly large product in the past and should be able to ramp up on the
product Architecture and Deployments in reasonable time

·         Should be able to work closely with different project teams to
understand their requirements and should be able to drive build development
relatively independently. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong problem solving skills.

·         Strong self starter with track record of success. Good time
management organization, inter-personal skills

--

Thanks & Regards

Harry Arora
TGCL (Tech Global Consulting Lines,LLC)