Hello,

We have an urgent requirement of *Project Manager with our client in Bay
Area-CA***

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Interview process: *Telephonic and in person both***

Please send me your resume to *jiten...@tgclonline.com*

1.   7-10 Years of Large scale application implementation project
experience.

2.   Ability to handle complex projects involving integration with several
systems

3.   Able to manage matrix teams of 10-15 business analysts, developers,
leads

4.   Experience in partnering with large systems implementers like Deloitte,
Accenture etc.

5.   Experience in working with global teams across time zones.

6.   Specifically one of the PM positions require prior implementation of
profitability & pricing systems like pros, vendavo, Zilliant etc.

Please send resumes, rate, current location and contact details all in one
email.

--
Thanks & Regards

Thanks & Regards