Hi Friends
I have following positions open, please let me know if you have any consultant
for any of the below mentioned positions.

Position        Location

DataStage Developer     Auburn Hills, MI

SOA Developer   Troy, MI

Project Manager J2ee(Nice to Have) or BI (nice to have)
        Troy, MI

Seebeyond       TROY / Detroit, MI

Sterling Commerce SI Integrator Detroit, MI

JAVA  Lead /Architect   Troy, MI

Sr. J2EE Developers(  J2EE, SOA,REST, JSON, Portel JSR168       Auburn Hills, MI

Datastage Designer      Detroit, MI

BI - Datawarehouse Architect    Detroit, MI

Thanks & regards

JEET
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-663-9522