Hi Friends,
 Hope you are doing good.
I have an immediate requirement, please go through the below requirement and
send us suitable consultants with their updated resume, rates and contact
details.
Role: Salesforce Lead
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 6 Months
1. Experience in Visual Force , APEX
2. Experience in web integrations
3. Experience in interfacing legacy systems by using web services
4. Excellent communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
5. Documentation and Presentation skills

-
Role: WebMethods Developer
Location: Libertyville, IL
Duration: 6 Months
1. Experience in WM developer 7.1/8/2, Integration server, broker and BAM
2. Expertise in development of flow and java services.
3. Very good knowledge in EAI integrations.
4. Strong experience in installation and configuration of webMethods adapters
like, JDBC Adapter.
Migration / upgrade experience

Role: Informatica Configurator Lead
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 6 Months

1.      Experience in Informatica Administration 8.x or 9.x
2. Informatica Development Experience .
3. Unix Shell scripting
4. Oracle SQL.

Role: OBIEE Configurator Lead
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 6 Months
1. OBIEE Development experience
2. Experience in OBIEE Adminstration 10x or 11x
3. BI Publisher Configuration
4. Unix.
5. Oracle SQL

Thanks & Regards,
Jeeth Singh
Diverse Lynx LLC
300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006  Ext 410
Fax:      732-452-0684
Email: je...@diverselynx.com<mailto:je...@diverselynx.com>
www.diverselynx.com<http://www.diverselynx.com/>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This communication is for informational
purposes only. This is not an unsolicited mail and is not intended as an offer
or solicitation. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily
reflect those of Diverse Lynx, LLC. Although this transmission and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Diverse Lynx, LLC for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. This mail is not considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply
to rem...@diverselynx.com<mailto:rem...@diverselynx.com> with "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Thank you.