Hello Partners,

I am PATRICK SMITH with LEAD IT CORP.  I have TWO Requirements for *Senior
Level and Junior Level  Candidates. *

Please review the requirements and send me your candidates for these
requirements.

I can be reached on 217-321-1964/ p...@leaditgroup.com

*Senior ETL Developer (Ab Initio)*

*Location: Washington, D.C.*

*Duration: contract until 12/26/2014*

Tool: Ab Initio

General Information

Job Description: This person is responsible for all tasks involved in
extracting, transforming and loading data into the warehouse. The ETL
Developer will focus on designing and integrating the ETL components and
resolving data centric issues and must be able to assist in the data
analysis efforts necessary to resolve the data issues encountered. Five
years of experience is desired.

* Deliverable: CCTI 2x7 Production Support

*Junior ETL Developer (Ab Initio)*

*Location: Washington, D.C.*

*Duration: contract until 12/26/2014*

General Information

Job Description: Individuals in the category are expected to have
experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS environments on
multiple platforms. Additional functional responsibilities:

* Source and target analysis

* Develop automated ETL processes

* Monitor load process to ensure accurate data feeds

* Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements

* Develop and test the ETL application following all ETL standards and
architecture

* Assist in the design of the ETL application

* Two years of experience is desired.

--

Regards,
Patrick Smith (PAT)

p...@leaditgroup.com
Lead IT Corp. - Springfield, IL

1999 Wabash Avenue,

Suite 210,

Springfield, IL 62704

Desk: 217-321-1964

Board: 217-909-2384 X 101

Fax: 801.705.2524

http://www.leaditgroup.com |

Check us out:  [image:
http://leaditgroup.com/Content/images/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lead-I-T-Corporation/121013161326563>
[image:
http://leaditgroup.com/Content/images/twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/LeadITCorp>

*Microsoft and Oracle Partner |  A Certified MBE Company | E Verified
Employer*

*Best staffing firms to work for - under the category large over 200
employeesBest staffing firms to work for - under the category
Temp/Contract.     *