Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. we have multiple requirements with our client. Please
go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*Please send resumes to naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com
<naveen.kris...@systemsamerica.com>*

Job Role: Java Developer

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: long term contract

JD:

5+ years of progressive experience developing applications with Java and
J2EE technologies (EJB, JMS, JSP, JDBC).

3+ Experience in developing applications on Weblogic application server

1+ Experience with frameworks, especially Spring, Hibernate and Struts.

2+ Experience with test driven development and automated unit testing using
JUnit.

2+ Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OO Design &
Development.

2+ Experience with building and communicating with WebServices.

3+ years of experience developing with an RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and SQL.

Ability to independently research, troubleshooting, and resolve complex
problems.

Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.

Excellent time management skills.

Job Role: Lead Java Developer with Pl/sql

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: long term contract

Strong oral/written communication skills.

Experience of team leading a plus.

Hands-on experience in Enterprise Data Services development and delivery
using SOA architecture.

Minimum 4-6 years programming with Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services.

Experience developing in distributed applications development (Database,
Transaction Management).

Highly specialized in XML/XSLT and other XML related tools and technologies

Experiences in full life cycle of application/system development

Expertise in Data integration and access patterns

Service oriented architecture as it related to vending shared data
including best practices

Must have strong communication skills with ability to work with all
management levels

Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical
concepts

Job Role: Java Developer (TIBCO Business works & EMS is a plus)

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: long term contract

Experience with TIBCO Business Works and EMS is a plus.

Knowledge of the mortgage or financial services industry is a plus

Must have hands on Java developer strong in Core Java

Must have strong experience with Spring and Hibernate

Must be strong in PL/SQL

Must have experience working in Financial Services.

Knowledge or experience in Loan, Mortgages would be highly beneficial to
have