Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at an...@resource-logistics.com

*Start Date: 06-Oct-2014*
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Parsippany, NJ

Essential Job Functions:

•         Analyzing the Business requirements, detail design of the
requirements,
•         Implementation and working with offshore developers to deliver
the product within the project timeline.
•         Preference for those with relevant exp in Hospitality ind, ecomm.

Requirements:
- IT exp 6 years & min 3yrs current work exp on AEM/CQ as a technical lead
and hands-on development.
- Worked with AEM 5.6.1 (or at least 5.5)
- Has created custom workflows for custom approval/publishing with
integration to external systems
- Customizing DAM to support additional meta-data and supporting custom
workflows
- Created custom templates, components
- Created OSGi components, tag libraries and web service clients using OSGi
- Must have Built custom xtypes and good understanding of CQ Widgets
- Exp & Good understanding of Analytics and integrated with Google or Adobe
Analytics
- Exp & Good understanding of blueprints and live-copies and implemented
i18n
- Ideally have worked with AEM Search
- Understanding of front-end frameworks such as bootstrap, angular, topcoat
- Experience working on mobile development (such as phonegap)
- Good Communication Skills
- Exp working with offshore team members in medium – large team size
- Ecommerce exp.

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj Saksena*

*Sr. Accounts Manager*