Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at an...@resource-logistics.com

Job Title BA in commercial pharma space
Location Fort Worth TX
Duration 6+ Months

Job Description

Experience in SOA testing and tools (Parasoft etc),

Role:
1. Gather user requirements in US Commercial space - surgical and vision
care preferred.
2. Contribute to test planning
3. Provide inputs on visualizations (preferred)
4. Work with  affiliates on setting expecation of work product/any input
files needed
5. Be involved in User Training - not field training but more with regards
to Quick reference guide prep and delivery of training materials

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj Saksena*

*Sr. Accounts Manager*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*