Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at an...@resource-logistics.com

*Job Title                                Senior Dot Net Architect*
*Experience Level                 10+ Years *
*Location                                Louisville KY*
*Start Date                               Immediate*
*Duration                                 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

*Must Have Skills:*

Should be able to architect, design and develop the applications based on
the specifications. should be able to help team members as and when
required on all technical aspects.
• should be able to provide solutions to the business for new and already
existing applications.
• MuST have working knowledge of ASP/VB or Vbscript
• Asp.net 1.0,2.0,3.5
• Asp.net 4.0 (MVC) - Nice to have
• Version control like SVN, VSTS etc.
• Sql server 2008 onwards
• Visual Studio 2010
•Strong Microsoft technology skills (.Net, C#, VB as well as older
technologies Asp COM).
• Good coding Skills and code review skills.
•Web server and network experience.
•knowledge and experience with SSRS and SSIS packages.
• Strong relational database development experience
•Knowledge and experience with SDLC/Agile process.
•Quick learner and team player, can take on task independently with clear
instructions.
•Good communication skills.

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj SaksenaResource Logistics Inc.*