Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at an...@resource-logistics.com

*Job Title                               Project Manager with Revenue Cycle
Management (RCM) Exp*
*Experience Level                  5+Years*
*Location                               Franklin TN*
*Duration                               6+ Months*

*Job Description*

*Required Skills: *

1. PMP Certified.
2. Microsoft Suite of Applications
3. MS VISIO
4. software development methodologies

*Desired Skills:*

Experience applying project management and/or software development
methodologies and practices, including developing a project plan, charter,
scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the
statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, to a wide range of work
activities, including health center or pharmacy implementations,
operations, IT, software development, and process design.

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj SaksenaResource Logistics Inc.*
www.resource-logistics.com
Desk: 732-553-0566 Ext : 40