Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client. Please go
through the requirements below and send me the updated resume of your
consultant with expected per hour rate asap.

Please send resume at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

Job Title Selenium Tester
Experience  6+ years
Location Rochester, NY
Duration 6 Months

*Job Description*
• 1. Experience in working with complex and challenging  testing projects
with hands on experience in Automation,
• 2. Minimum five years software test experience
• 3. Experience working within an agile development process (Scrum) from
the test design, test automation, and execution perspective.
• 4. Strong Selenium experience and ability to develop and execute scripts.
• 5. Strong experience analyzing requirements and client facing expertise
• 6. Responsible for creating and maintaining automation test plans and
scripting of automation scenarios.
• 7. Experience with designing, developing and the execution of reusable
and maintainable automated scripts
• 8. Ability to assign work, track and follow up with offshore and onshore
teams.
• 9. Good Knowledge in Cognizant Craft Automation tool concepts
• 10. Significant experience (3+ years) Automation testing of web-based
applications
• 11. Possesses sense of urgency regarding on-time performance and project
execution
• 12. Excellent communication skills

Best Regards,

 Anuj Saksena

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]

[Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext: 1040]

[Email ID: *anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
<anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>* ]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]