Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *s...@burgeonits.com <s...@burgeonits.com>*

*Position: .Net Developer*

*Location: Foster City, CA or AUSTIN, TEXAS*

*Duration: 6 -12 months*

*Skills: C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MVC, SQL Reporting Services, SSRS*

*JD: *

·         5 years .NET programming

·         Solid programming abilities in one or more of the following
languages: ASP.Net C#, JavaScript.

·         Strong knowledge of HTML5 .NET Framework 4.0, WCF, TFS, design
patterns, MSSQL.

·         Software development methods and principles (Agile/Scrum).

·         The functional and technical analysis of user stories that were
assigned by the product teams.

·         Web Applications WCF(embedded, desktop, middleware, Web)

·         SQL Server - comfortable with store procedures, queries,
optimization, database design, triggers, tables.

·         Passionate about coding and doing a good job.

·         Strong communication skills..

*Must have skills: *

*• *Demonstrated development experience with 3-tier web application
development utilizing

Microsoft Technologies. Strong VB.NET or C#, ASP.NET / Web Forms,
JavaScript or JQuery, SQL

Server, XML, XSLT, TFS, AJAX, Web Services, WCF

*Nice to have skills: *

*• *Experience with agile development methodology is a plus

*• *Experience with electronic payment and financial services systems is a
plus

*• *Prior Visa experience is a plus

*• *Experience with agile development methodology is a plus

*• *Knowledge of Hadoop and Hive is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sai Krishna*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633 Ext:305

Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: s...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience