Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent .Net Developer with power shell Experience in Redmond, WA for
one of your clients. Please let me know if you have any consultants

*Reply back to b...@vectorsoft.com <b...@vectorsoft.com>*

Position: .Net Developer with power shell Experience

Location: Redmond, WA*(locals preferred) *

Duration: Long Term

*Rate:$50/hr on C2C*

*Immediate interview (if available today we can arrange it)*

*Job Description:*

We have a passion for developing technology, and the uncompromising desire
to drive a new model of software solutions, through unique insight and
diverse experience. We are seeking a talented developer to join us for one
of our project groups in Redmond, WA.

Ideal candidates will possess strong software engineering and development
skills in the Microsoft technology arena.

*Required Skill*

·         *Deep technical ability, strong system level design skills and
solid experience with: C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Web Service*

·         *Experience with databases, Microsoft SQL Server and PowerShell
is extremely value*

·         *Must have background or knowledge in developing UI using
patterns like MVC*

·         *Experience in JavaScript, JQuery*

·         *Experience with Test Automation frameworks, especially Selenium
and QUnit, is desired*

·         Deep proven problem solving skills and ability to get things done
right with quality

·         Very good programming fundamentals as well as troubleshooting and
debugging skills

·         Strong communication and interpersonal skills

·         Must have ability to work without supervision

*Qualifications and Experience:*

·         BTech/BS in Computer Science and related fields or equivalent
industry experience must

·         4+ years of programming experience with .NET

Thanks and Regards,

*Ben*

5525 N Mac Arthur Blvd., Ste # 240
Irving, TX – 75038.