Hi,

My name is *Ben *and I'm a Technical Recruiter with *Vectorsoft Inc.* Hope
you are doing great. Please find below job description and if this suits
your profile, please share your latest resume and contact details ASAP and
I'll get back to you shortly or I would really appreciate if you can give
me a call at *972-637-7900 ext. 205* at your earliest convenience.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

Full Legal Name :

Current Location:

Phone Number :

Email ID :

US work authorization:

Expertise & Skills Sets:

Experience in Years:

Willingness to relocate:

Interview Availability:

Notice Period :

Rate :

Skype Id :

*Skill Matrix:*

Skill Name

Years of Experience

Year Last Used

EBS

EDI

purchasing

AP modules

Functional

PP

supply chains

Implementation

*Position: Oracle EBS functional consultant*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Oracle EBS Functional*

Client are driven to create measurable business value for their customers
by redesigning business systems, optimizing supply chains, integrating and
externalizing applications, and transforming enterprise processes through
e-business and enterprise initiatives- from concept to lifecycle management.

Position will be Oracle EBS functional experience working in EDI projects
on the purchasing and AP modules. They will proactively provide guidance
and consulting to the client on Oracle

*MUST HAVE:*
*Oracle EBS Functional consultant with experience working in EDI projects
on the purchasing and AP modules*
Excellent written & verbal communication skills

*Thanks and Regards,*

*BenLee*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Vectorsoft*