Hello

Hope you are doing well.

My name is *Gagan *from *Elegant Solutions. *and I have job located in Boise,
ID*.* Client is looking for *GIS Analyst/Web Developer *and the detailed
description of the job is mentioned below. If you have any consultant
comfortable and interested, please reply back with your updated resume and
following information:-

Full Legal Name:
Email id:
Phone Number:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status:

Availability to join:

Availability for Interview:

Rate:

Three Professional References:

*(Name/Title/Company/Contact/Email)*

*Position: **GIS Analyst/Web Developer*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Location:Boise ID*

*Required Skills:*

Visual Basic.NET 2008 using Crystal Reports for the reporting
tool. Strong MS SQL Server Development skills. GIS

*Gagandeep Purba*

Direct:    *703-348-2872*

Fax:*         703-722-6628*

Email:     gspu...@elegantsolutions.us

*Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc*

We Participate in E-Verify

An SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company

*Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST, Seaport-e & many
State/Local Contracts *http://www.elegantsolutions.us