*Hello,*

My name is *Samir *and I am recruiter at *e**Team Inc. **e**Team Inc* is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing *fortune 1000 clients* globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: BA Analyst*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12+ month *

*Key skills required for the job are:*

*Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS *

*Mandatory Skills*: *Securities and Capital Markets*

*Depositories, Securities and Capital Markets, Business Analysis, Transfer
Agency, SWIFT message processing, Reuters Market Data System - RMDS*

As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for interfacing with clients and
to gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and
discussions. You are responsible across areas like requirement definition,
execution and evaluation of functional tests, review, testing and analysis.
You are expected to be a subject matter expert in a chosen area/function.

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*e**Team** Inc – “ACCELERATED HIRES”*