Hello Recruiter,

Please find below requirement and forward resumes to and...@stansource.com

Note: Rate is $45/hr on C2C; Need 8-9 yrs resumes only

*Linux Administrator*

Auburn Hills, MI

12 Months Plus

Position Responsibilities – LINUX-Red Hat and SUSE Operating Systems
Administration

Candidates must also have Websphere experience

Qualifications:

·        BS Degree and 7 yrs. technical experience or 10 yrs. technical
experience in a client server environment

·        7 years of support in a production application server environment
of Operating Systems including hardware and software installation,
configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution.

·        7 years of server systems analysis and tuning experience.

·        5 years of Linux type OS, system software and hardware experience.

·        5 years of experience with shell scripting/automation. Languages
used are PERL, KORN, BASH.

·        5 years of experience in technologies such as Internet/Intranet,
LAN/WAN, Websphere as well as network communications.

·        3 years installing system software and OS updates (patches, etc.)
in a Linux server environment.

·        3 years of project experience on medium projects in technical
areas.

·        1 year installing server digital certificates on supported systems.

·        Strong inter-personal and communication skills. This will include
writing procedures and documentation as well as working closely with
various levels of peers and management

·        Physically able to move servers in and out of cabinets.

·        Coordinate and provide support for servers in a 24x7 client server
environment. Must be able to carry a pager on a 24x7 basis.

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience