Hello Recruiter,

Please find below requirement and forward resumes to and...@stnsource.com

Requirement: 1

Note: Rate is $45/hr on C2C ; Need 8 years resumes only

Position: SQL/.Net Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Rate: $45

needs around our loyalty system, PUMA, as well as potentially helping with
integration needs regarding our web player profile sites. This individual
should be on-site initially.

Skills required: Strong SQL Server development skills are required, as well
as intermediate SQL Server administration skills as well. This individual
should be able to troubleshoot potential issues with the database platform,
as well as diagnose and fix issues with regards to stored procedures, etc.
.NET skills are a plus, as this individual may have to interpret .NET code
to understand how the system operates

Requirement : 2

Note: Rate is $60/hr on C2C; Need 8 Plus years resumes

Ms Dynamics Engineer

York PA

Long Term

The selected candidate for this position must have both the interpersonal
communication and analytic skills to work effectively with internal
business customers as well as external partners and developers in order to
accurately identify and/or verify requirements, map schemas and transform
data values as needed. The selected candidate must also have the technical
skill to map schemas and orchestrate business processes utilizing Microsoft
Dynamics AX 2009 Application Integration Framework (AIF).

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Solid understanding of IT systems and System Integration Techniques
   including EDI, XML, XML Schemas, XPath, XSLT and Web services
   - Demonstrated success in working as part of a global team
   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to work
   with cross functional teams
   - Working knowledge of the .NET Platform
   - Knowledge of relational database concepts
   - Knowledge in core Windows infrastructure services (AD, Doman Services,
   DHCP, DNS, Print, Terminal Services)
   - Strong analytical and problem solving abilities

*Responsibilities*

   - Work alongside other team members engaging in engineering and
   operational support design while remaining focused on the Dynamics AX 2009
   Application Integration Framework.
   - Reading and understanding published guidelines and companion guides
   for electronic data interchange transactions.
   - Working directly with users, business analysts and developers to
   understand data structures, record formats and field values.
   - Designing and building end-to-end Dynamics AX 2009 AIF applications in
   a team environment.
   - Creating user and technical documentation, including trading partner
   guides.
   - Trouble shooting and maintaining production interfaces.
   - Collaborating with team members on AIF, EDI, SSIS and BizTalk Server
   concepts and techniques.
   - Document Interface requirements and process flows
   - Create test plans, test cases, and perform functional/technical
   interface testing
   - Translate complex business processes into deployable and functional
   solutions
   - Submit assigned project documentation to management.
   - Develop an excellent working relationship with the Dynamics AX
   ‘superusers’ and the AX deployment / business process team.
   - Continuous Observation & Analysis of existing interface workload,
   Diagnose, Troubleshoot and Resolve interface issues conferring with all
   teams impacted as needed
   - Help to Anticipate, Monitor, Diagnose, Interface Performance problems
   - Writes and maintains work Instructions for new and existing
   interfaces.
   - Follow Software Implementation Life Cycle (SILC) and Change Control
   processes

Requirement : 3

Note:  Rate is $30/hr on C2C; Please do not share OPT(Client is not
accepting OPT’s)

Position: QA Tester
Duration: 6 months
Location: Wyomissing, PA

web/mobile initiatives that the company is working through. To date, no
formal QA process has been done and we intend to change that. I'm going to
be looking for a QA person that is capable of testing these initiatives as
they near completion, as well as help build the foundation of test cases we
need.

Skills required: Jira is a must. Zephyr, the QA plugin we will be
leveraging in Jira for test cases & testing suites, is a plus. Flexibility
to understand that this is a budding area for this company is a must.
Ability to help start build a good practice of testing is a must.

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience