Please send me matching resumes

 Location : Columbus OH

Duration : 6 months plus contract

*H1B is Mandatory before submission to clien*t

Position Description

*         ETL DataStage Design and/or Technical Specifications and
DataStage job Development and Unit Testing
*         Design and Code Reviews
*         Key contact with Client project resources
*         Support Client resources in ETL Data Stage job QA Testing
(Integration, System and UAT)

Roles & Responsibilities

*         Data Stage services to support Data Stage Design, Development,
and QC Services for ARGO project.
*         Responsible for project deliverables and work products for all
work as assigned
*         Functional Requirements provided

At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field or an equivalent in education is required for this position

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anil Reddy*

*ProNix* *Inc           *

*a...@pronixinc.com* <a...@pronixinc.com>

*Ph: **732 476 6387* <732%20476%206387>*| Fax: **732 909 2000*
<732%20909%202000>

*www.pronixinc.com* <http://www.pronixinc.com/> *|"E-Verify Employer"| *

*PS: We welcome referrals, We pay $1000 for each referral you make if the
referral consultant work on our billing/project. We sponsor for Fresh H1B
applicants/H1B transfers, Immediate Greencard processing sponsorship, FREE
Job Oriented Training along with the pay rates on Percentage hourly basis
for Qualified Candidates. Call us to discuss further.*