Hello Recruiter,

Please find below requirement and forward resumes to and...@stansource.com

Requirement :

Note: Need 8 Years resumes and rate is $60/hr on C2C. No OPT. H1b can
produce H1B copy

Java / SQL Developer  (6 Positions)

Orlando, FL

6 Months

Need Java Developer with Strong SQL

Requirement :

Note: Need 8 Years resumes and rate is $60/hr on C2C. GC or USC only

Hadoop Administrator

Harrisburg, PA

6-Hire (Contract to Hire)

We have a challenging contract-to-hire opportunity for a Hadoop / UNIX
administrator.  This position is located in the Harrisburg, PA area.  In
this role you….

·        Evaluate and understand business goals in order to help drive Big
Data and Hadoop Technology implementation.

·        Administer from the ground up -Hadoop clusters (Apache,Cloudera)
for BI and other product/systems development

·        Administration includes providing installation, upgrades, patching
and configuration for all hardware and software Hadoop components.

·        Work closely with other administrators (database, storage,
Windows) and developers to keep the Hadoop environment running efficiently
and effectively.

·        Administer user/group permissions

·        Support rotational on-call support

In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following
skills and experience:

·        Strong self-motivation

·        2+ years UNIX / Linux administration

·        Large scale Hadoop administration – 4+ years

·        Must understand File ACLs

·        Good backup/ recovery knowledge

·        Experience with and knowledge of Hadoop technologies including
Cloudera Manager and Cloudera Search, Hive, Sentry, Zookeeper, Pig, Sqoop ,
Spark.

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience