Hello

Hope you are doing well

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below project send me
updated resume ASAP

 I can be reached at 508-925-9441

*Job: Senior Windows Administrator*

*Job Type: 6-9 Months*

*Location: Jersey City, New Jersey *

 *Experience and Skills:*

*Must have the following skills:*

   - Windows Server  Active Directory 2003/2008/2012 Active Directory.
   Design, implementation,
   - support, backup, recovery
   - Basic Network understanding
   - GPO and Scripting
   - Virtualization
   - VMware
   - Hyper-V
   - Seagate Backup  or knowledge of backups in general
   - CommVault or knowledge of backups in general.
   - Batch Patch for Server patching  (Patching servers in general )

*Nice to have skills:*

   - SQL  (some basic knowledge is nice to have but not require)
   - Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013  (nice to have but at least basic
   understanding of email flow)
   - Office365
   - Solar Winds for Monitoring  (Nice to have or least understanding and
   can pick up)

 *Best Regards*

*Amar*

*Lead – Talent Acquisition*

*Sigma Systems Inc.*

Email: va...@sigmainc.com <sbeh...@sigmainc.com>

Phone: 508-925-9441

201 Boston Post Road West, Suite 201, Marlborough, MA 01752