*Requirement : 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Test Analyst with Java, Ansible, Pubsys Automation *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 2 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Description*

   - Years of experience : 5- 8 Years
   - Java, Ansible, Pubsys Automation
   - DevOps Engineer for PubSys Automation.
   - Hands-on knowledge of Ansible is a must
   - Should have hands-on experience in Java, Phython, Ansible

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: TMS - AMS support with mainframe knowledge *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Torrence (CA)*

*Job Description*

   - Minimum 6+yrs experience
   - Good knowledge in Mainframe
   - Good in PS Finance module AR, BI, GL and AP and SQR, AE
   - Should have very good SDLC knowledge
   - Should possess very good communication skill
   - Should be able to work independently
   - Prior experience in onsite / offshore model

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 3*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: SAP ABAP HR Consultant *
*Primary Skill: SAP-ABAP*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Seattle (US).*

*Job Description*

   - 6+ years of experience in SAP ABAP HR and WebDynpro HR development.
   - Good experience of ESS/MSS Web-Dynpro ABAP and HCM process and forms.
   BSP and SAPUI5 experience is a plus.
   - Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The
   candidate is required to work onsite Mon-Fri full day at client office.

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 4*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with* your consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: AWS/ GO language Developer *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 2 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Seattle, US*

*Job Description*

   - Build a new API in AWS using go Lang and node
   - Mandatory Skills AWS, GO language, Agile, CI, CD
   - Additional Skills java, .net

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |*
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Requirement : 5*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Data Migration Test Engineer *
*Duration: 1 Year *
*# of Positions: 2 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Hillsboro, Oregon*

*Job Description*

   - Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider
   one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
   - At least 6 years of experience with SKILLS SET

*Skill Set*

   - Must have strong understanding and hands-on experience in data
   migration testing and automation with Pentaho tool
   - Strong SQL knowledge with hands-on experience of Oracle database
   - Ability to work across multiple functional projects to understand data
   usage and implications for data migration and test points.
   - Ability to perform migration testing of static data and transaction
   data from one core system to another.
   - Knowledge of Windchill database
   - Strong understanding of various testing cycles and release activities
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
   - A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast
   pace, ever evolving environment