Dear *Business Partner*,

Greetings from *Tekniti LLC!!*

I hope you’re doing great today..

We have excellent resources available on below mentioned technologies:

   - AEM / Adobe CQ5
   - Liferay Portal
   - Websphere Portal
   - RSA Archer
   - Sailpoint / IAM
   - Novell/ NetIQ IDM
   - Microstrategy
   - AS 400
   - SAP BO
   - Oracle EBS Finance Functional
   - Oracle Apps DBA
   - SAS Programmer
   - Embedded
   - Java
   - QA

Please share all suitable opportunities for them if you have.

Going forward, please add me *b...@tekniti.com* <b...@tekniti.com> /
*babu.tekn...@gmail.com* <babu.tekn...@gmail.com>  to your daily
requirements distribution list and keep me posted with your client needs.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Looking forward to work with you.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery ManagerTekniti LLC | An E- Verified Company|4530
Idlewood DrCumming GA 30040Direct: **(770) 728-8473* <%28770%29%20728-8473>* |
Email: **b...@tekniti.com* <b...@tekniti.com>* / **babu.tekn...@gmail.com*
<babu.tekn...@gmail.com>
*http://www.tekniti.com* <http://www.tekniti.com/>