*Need USC / GC / EADs / TNs Only *

*Job Title:* Sr.ChaRM/Solution Manager SME

*Location: *Tewksbury, MA

*Start Date:* *May 2nd or ASAP*

*End Date:* 8/12/2016

This position is responsible for the planning, design, configuration and
implementation SAP Solution Manager. This role will provide direction and
support to multiple teams including basis, business analysts, functional
consultants, application support teams that has primary responsibility for
all aspects of the application lifecycle maintenance from requirements
gathering and business process modeling through implementation and ongoing
support.

Overall 10+ Years of total experience
Atleast 5 years of hands-on experience implementing SAP Solution Manager in
a large enterprise with multiple SAP landscapes.
SAP Solution Manager Administration
Change and Release Management
*Business Process Operations*

*Alternate week travel to Tewksbury/Boston with additional travel as
required (during testing, etc.)*

*Address all needs of the ChaRM implementation project for Phases 2 and 3.
These will be leaner phases as Phase 1 (with majority of the configuration
completed) goes live next week.*

*Work effectively as part of the NTT DATA team to deliver the solution for
the customer*

*Carry out PM and coordination activities to the extent required*

Applications & Technical Monitoring
Solution and Landscape Management
Dashboards and Reporting
Excellent written and oral communication skills

*Contact Person*

*Vineetha Pillai*

*Ph: 864-465-4100*

*E: **vinee...@canopy-one.com* <vinee...@canopy-one.com>

*C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive my requirements
everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*