My name is *Samir Mondal*. I am a *Talent Acquisition Specialist *with *Rylee
Technologies Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level
resources in both functional and operational positions.
My client has an opportunity *Senior Business Analyst *in their corporate
office in *Atlanta, GA.* I was drawn to your profile by your
qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your
With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.
*Role: Senior Business Analyst — Merchandising Systems/Assortment Planning*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12 months.*
*Business Analysis Function:*
· Business analysts focus on the collection and documentation of
business requirements that drive the design of business systems solutions.
· They may also participate in business planning, needs analysis
and business risk assessment, leading business process redesign,
acclimating business processes to changes in
· technology and consulting with the customer on how to best
support the business through the effective use of technology.
*Senior Business Analyst:*
· An experienced Business Analyst, with expertise in a variety of
tools, providing value to the business through effective process analysis
and requirements development and documentation. Can add value across
multiple areas of the business.
· Facilitates requirements gathering sessions to understand and
document complex business needs, often eliciting hidden requirements and/or
clarifying vague or unclear requirements.
· Analyzes business operations and processes to understand
strengths and weaknesses.
· Supports the identification of opportunities for process
improvement, management control of work, or automation.
· Creates requirements definition documentation and functional
specifications to capture business needs using advanced business processes.
· Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business
· Validates with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
· Applies thorough understanding of business processes and user
needs to formulate and define system scope and objectives.
· Tracks progress of projects to ensure alignment to requirements;
manages any deviations from requirements to ensure resolution.
· Reviews test plans and scripts for completeness and accuracy.
· Provides implementation support, preparing the business for the
· Acts as a subject matter expert and supports train-the- trainer
and other learning activities with Corporate Learning and Development and
· Serves as a coach and mentor to more junior Business Analysts.
· Delegates tasks as appropriate.
· Clarifies vague, undefined business needs, helping users define
requirements and determining how to best address them.
· Can identify potential opportunities to automate and/or improve
an existing process.
· Supports the definition of requirements, and how to best address
them, considering the goals of the whole organization.
· Conceives of and supports the design of projects that may require
integration across multiple technical platforms.
· Analyzes information requirements that may cross multiple systems.
· Conducts ROI and other financial analysis to support project
· Leads the business analysis phase of a project.
· Typically works on work type 2 projects.
· Develops alternatives and provides recommendations for business
· Maintains current knowledge of industry and business process
trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes
with a focus towards process improvement.
· Possesses familiarity with multiple technologies, business
analysis tools, development methods and systems, and relevant programming
· Possesses familiarity with a variety of software development
methodologies, and how that applies to own area of work.
· Possesses a high level of knowledge and expertise in the business
processes, products and services of various business units and how
technology is used as decision support within various business units, and
the organization as a whole.
· Understands complex business processes and is able to document
them in a logical and comprehensible manner.
· Is able to identify goals or requirements in user area that are
conflicting with overall organizational goals, and raise them as
· Identifies and/or develops business performance measures to track
the benefits of a project or service.
· Has a good understanding of the general competitive landscape
from a business and technology perspective.
· Experience in Merchandising Systems and processes, a plus.
· Bachelor Degree preferred and 5-7 years of related experience or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
[image: Signature logo]
* Associate Team Lead, RyleeTechnologies Inc*
****: *sa...@ryleetechnologies.com <sa...@ryleetechnologies.com>
Secret of our Success is the *"Referral Program".* Check out the Program on
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.