Hope you are doing well.

My name is Gagan from Elegant Solutions. I have a job located in* Lansing
MI*. Client is looking for* Crystal Reports Developer *and the detailed
description of the job is mentioned below.

If you are interested in this role, please reply back with updated resume
and following information:-

Full Legal Name:
Email id:
Phone Number:
Current Loc:

Visa Status:

Expiry Date:

Availability to join:

Availability for Interview:

Academic Qualification:

*(Including University name and Year of Completion)*

Three Professional References:

Expected hourly Rate(1099/W2/C2C)

*Position: Crystal Reports Developer*

*Duration: 1 Year+*

*Loc: Lansing, MI*

3 years of experience in Crystal Reports CR2013 with Oracle Database as

3 years of experience in Oracle 10G PL/SQL

3 years of experience in Business Objects configuration and Administration

Experience with Agile development

*Gagandeep Purba*

Direct:    *410 800 4305*

Fax:         *703-722-6628*

Email:     gspu...@elegantsolutions.us

*Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc *

We Participate in E-Verify

An SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company

*Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST, Seaport-e & many
State/Local Contracts *http://www.elegantsolutions.us

"CorptoCorp" group.