*Visa Copy MUST for submission*
*Position: Integration Architect who can do API and Service design*
*Location: Remote position*
*Duration: 2-3 Months*
*Customer looking for an Integration Architect who can do API and Service
*If any **on-site** visit is required - Client will take care of expenses*
· Proven experience in the architecture beyond lead design duties with
thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
· Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe
the employment of those on several projects
· Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation
between architecture and high level design is required
· Architecture experience required should be heavily based in System
· Demonstrated architecture experience with Service Interface Design
utilizing Service or Data Bus technology with a focus on performance is
· Experience with Service and API management applications (e.g. IIB,
Layer7, WSRR, etc.) is required
· Strong UML experience is essential
· Understanding of rules engine and business process management (BPM)
applications and tools is preferred
· Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an
architectural development process and collaborate with application
development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents
· Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their
relationship to functional requirements and to determine the adequacy of
documented requirements for architecture definition
· Strong business and technology decision making skills are required
· Candidate must have prior experience in a technical leadership role
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership
skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress
· Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
· Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is
preferred, but not required.
· Gather requirements from the business and IT business analysts to
determine the proper application integration solution. Translate business
and user requirements into accurate system requirements specification
documents through systems and data analysis.
· Design data mapping structures, data flow diagrams and data definitions
to be used in the development, modification and enhancement of system
· Design and manage implementation of integrations to meet business
requirements and specifications while adhering to defined standards.
· Assist in definition, design, and management of Enterprise Architecture
components and low-level technical Architecture design documents.
· Experience applying UML techniques and standards to architecture, design.
information, and process modeling
· Experience or knowledge of related technologies and standards including:
UML, HTML, XML, Java, SQL stored procedures, impact analysis, JSON, XPath,
Web Services (SOAP, REST)
· Knowledge and understanding of key system integration approaches to
balance objectives of performance, reliability, de-coupling, consistency,
maintainability, extensibility and configurability
· Apply advanced technical and business knowledge in software development
life cycle, quality assurance, project management and other related
· Responsible for overall soundness of designs by pulling ideas from the
teams, mediating architecture decisions, and guiding the selection of tools
and technologies used to implement and support the API and service platforms
· Guide the evolution of the platform working with product management &
business analysts to understand requirements and translate into performant,
extensible, and developer-friendly APIs that power engaging customer-facing
· Specify and design API as a public contract, including the management of
versioning and adherence to RESTful standards and industry best practices
for service interface design
· Ensure code quality and non-functional requirements using necessary
controls, including code reviews, static analysis tools, and partner
engagements for load testing, security testing, etc.
*Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.