Job Title: SAP SD with *AMS exp* iss MUST

Location: Portland, OR

Start Date: ASAP

End Date: 5/1/2017

8-10 years of overall SAP SD experience special focus on AMS activities
Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Lifecycle (Incident Management, Change
Management, Problem Management)
In depth knowledge of Order to Cash business process. Detailed knowledge of
SAP Subcontracting process, Sales from Stock, Credit management,
Intercompany, Foreign trade, Subcontracting etc is a must
Write specs for development teams , perform Unit Testing in order to meet
Write integration test scripts, perform Integration Testing, resolve
defects and document
Ability to work with offshore teams & 3rd party partner teams
Familiar with the system landscape and transport method
Must be very well organized.
Experience with leading a team across different process areas, geographies,
work forces and technical expertise.
Fluent in written and verbal communications and interpersonal soft skills.
Should be able to create solution briefs and articulate the end to end
process design to C-Levels and Business Users
Excellent interpersonal skills. Essentially a team player. Interacts well
with the customer leads, users and the account team. Must be able to
present and communicate well with the customer's stakeholders

Vineetha Pillai

Ph: 864-465-4100

Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements everyday:!forum/c2c-requirementss

mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.

"CorptoCorp" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at