*Visa Copy MUST for Submission*
*Position: Websphere Message Broker Lead/ Architect (IIB/MQ-MFT Resource)*
*Location: Jersey city , NJ*
*Duration: 3 Months Contract*
*Design patterns, SOA, Wide Boarding session, Experience on Migration is
must, Experience *
WMB experience and some experience with latest version ( IIB)
· 9-10 years of overall experience in Information Technology
· 5 years’ experience in architecting, designing and implementing SOA,
J2EE, and Web Services integration solutions using IBM Web Sphere products
· Design and development experience using IBM Integration Bus (WMB) is a
must and configuration is a plus
· Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and
Message Sets and using integration patterns
· Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the following
technologies: Java/J2EE (JDBC, JMS/MQ, JNDI, etc.), XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in
· Experience with IBM Data Power strongly preferred. Configuration,
installation, and administration experience with Data Power would be a plus
· Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
· Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and
problem solving abilities
· Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards
and procedures for high quality software development.
*Email:* *v...@gsquire.com* <vinee...@canopyone.com>
*Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.