*USC/GC/EAD**/ TN **Only*

*Job Title:* Crystal Reports Consultant

*Location:* Columbia, TN

*Start Date:* 11/1/2016

*End Date:* 5/31/2018

Business Objects Consultant

*10+ years of hands on experience in Crystal Reports 2008 / 2011 / 2013 &
SAP Crystal Enterprise*
Hands on reporting development on top of multiple databases such as SQL
Server 2000/2012, SAP ECC, SAP BW and other non-SAP sources, OLTP/OLAP
datasources
Functional knowledge and reporting experience in Finance is MUST
Working in Insurance Clients is added advantage
Experience in migrating reports from Crystal Reports 2008 into recent
versions
Ability to Re-design, Re-create old reports in new Crystal Reports versions.
Excellent communication Skills, Drive user requirements, run workshops and
be a user champion
Process oriented and expert in design, document of data modeling, reporting
and user/functional specification documents
Data analysis, Data modeling and Performance tuning experience
Decent knowledge in BO Administration and User Security
Experience in reporting using entire suite of Business Objects Reporting
Tools (Web Intelligence, Crystal reports, dashboards)
Good hands on experience on using SQL server (atleast 2+ years), able to
write complex queries to pull data from Datamart and use the same for
Crystal Reporting (2+ years)
Need to document, design, build, test and present the work to the client
product managers

*Contact*

*Vineetha Pillai*

*Ph: 864-465-4100*

*Email:* *vinee...@canopyone.com* <vinee...@canopyone.com>

*Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements
everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>

mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.