*USC/GC/EAD/ TN Only (**Expenses will be paid for this 10 days project**)*

*Role: SAP APO DP-SNP*

*Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan*

*Duration: 10 Days project*

*Start Date: Oct 31st 2016*

*Job description*

SPP experience will be added advantage.

Expected to engage business process resources to understand current
business processes around direct materials purchase to pay.  (document
business requirements from workshops using Whirlpools standard template)

Provide expert analysis and new ideas for solution gaps.  (Document
solution fit and gaps using Whirlpools standard templates).

Consultant with 5+ years experience in the SAP purchasing space,
specifically in direct materials.  Schedule Agreement Releases and Advance
Ship Notices.

Broad understanding of Industry Best Practices (working for supply chain
research firms like AMR or Gartner a plus).

Good communication skills

Create functional specifications and document business processes.

Desire to be proactive and recommend new ideas.

*Please respond with your updated resume & the required details*

Complete Name:

Work Authorization/ Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate:

Hourly Rate expectation

Best Time to reach:

Best Contact Number:

Currently working:

Reason for Change of employment:

*Contact*

*Vinu Pillai*

*Ph: 864-465-4100*

*Email: *vinee...@canopyone.om

Note C2C Vendors: Please send me an invite to receive requirements
everyday: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss
<#%21forum/c2c-requirementss>

https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5

*Note*: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.