*USC/GC/EAD**/ TN **Only*

*Job Title:* HCP Administrator

*Location:*Benton Harbor, MI

*Start Date:* 11/7/2016

*End Date:* 12/16/2016

*Qualifications:*

Expert in HANA Cloud Connector Configuration
 Strong Understanding for HANA Platform Architecture
 Expert in configuring and setting up of HTTP, RFC & Mail Destinations on
HCP
 Strong Knowledge of SAML SSO Configuration and setup on HCP.
 Expert in performing the HANA Cloud Portal Site Administration Activities
 Knowledge of HCP Database developments and configurations
 Knowledge of HCP Document, Connectivity, Database & Portal Service
Configurations
 Good Understanding of RESTful APIs, SOAP Web Services, SFTP Protocol, CMIS
APIs etc
 Knowledge of JAVA, HTML5, SQL, JavaScripts, SAPUI5, HANA XSJS

*Contact*

*Vineetha Pillai*

*Ph: 864-465-4100*

*Email:* *vinee...@canopyone.com* <vinee...@canopyone.com>

*Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements
everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>

mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.