*Requirement:* iOS Developer
*Locations*: Mountain View, CA
*Duration:* 6+ Months
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including
mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the
development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment
to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of
quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks like external accessory
BT/BLE communication*, Multi-Peer Connectivity, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools *such as
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools *such as Git*
- Familiarity with continuous integration
[image: Signature logo]
*Associate Team Lead, RyleeTechnologies Inc*
****: *sa...@ryleetechnologies.com <sa...@ryleetechnologies.com>
Secret of our Success is the *"Referral Program".* Check out the Program on
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.