*Passport & H1 & ID Copy MUST for submission – no OPTs strictly*

*Locals are highly preferred*

*Position: Sr. SQL DBA Consultant *

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 6 months*

10-15 years plus experience.

We are looking for strong skills in SQL Security, SQL Replication, SQL
Server high availability techniques such as replication, mirroring and Sql
version 2016 ALWAYS ON.

We also would like to see strong experience with SQL upgrades from version
2008 r2 to SQL 2014 and 2016.

Prefer Local

*C2C Vendors Note: Join the group to receive our C2C requirements on a
daily basis:*
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#%21forum/c2c-requirementss>

*ONLY qualified resumes will be contacted*