Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Rate :- $40/Hour all inclusive on C2C

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job Title:*
* MS SQL Server Developer  **Location:** BOSTON, MA*
*Duration:*
* 4 Months  *

*Job Description:*
8+ years of experience designing, architecting and supporting database – MS
SQL Server.
The person should be able to ramp up quickly on existing complex
applications and recommend and drive improvements at architectural level.
Defining solution along with Customer and then converting it into defined
smaller requirements for team to develop.

Soft skills -

Excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, presentation
skills, a broad knowledge of technologies and applications, a flexible and
adaptable mindset, the ability to explain ideas clearly, Strong design
experience and technical knowledge.
Extensive experience delivering end to end BI Applications involving ETL,
Datawarehouse and OLAP capabilities.
Experience with designing and performance tuning of BI Applications.
Experience with full MS SQL Server Stack including SSIS and SSAS. Version
2012 and above.
Experience with SQL Server and other data warehouse performance monitoring
tools.
Experience developing, deploying and running BI Applications on the Cloud
(MS Azure/AWS) is preferable.

Best Regards

*Amit singhamit.si...@acg-usa.com
<amit.si...@acg-usa.com>Skype-Amit3522Gtalk-amit352recruiterwww.acg-usa.com