Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

*Pay Rate :- $45/Hour all inclusive *

*Please reply on :- garvit.bad...@axiomglobal.com
<garvit.bad...@axiomglobal.com>*

*Job Title: .NET Developer Location: Oak Brook, IL Duration:*
* 12 Months  *
*Job Description:*

*Analysis of tasks, estimation and quality of deliverables - technical
Design documentation - Configuration Management - Design, Coding & Unit
Testing - Integration Testing - Defect Prevention activities - Code Review
- Review of all critical project deliverables - Code merge into staging and
pre-production (if applicable) - staging Deployment - Integration Testing -
L4 Support *

*PRIMARY SKILL: .NET, SQL server, MVC, Entity Framework *

Best Regards
Garvit Badola

Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.

220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Direct No: 925-393-5829

Email : garvit.bad...@axiomglobal.com

www.axiomglobal.com