Please reply to
*IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) Consultant Minneapolis, MN 6+
Months **ALL Visa ( Please No H1B )*
*Required Qualifications: *
- • Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance,
Health Administration or equivalent experience
- • 3-5 years of hands-on technical skills and expertise in IBM
Operational Decision Manager tools
- • 5+ years of Java experience related to ODM development is required (
REST, JSON, XML, JAXB)
- • Experience working with relational databases
- • Solid understanding of the Systems Design - reviewing complex
business rules and configuring leveraging IBM ODM tools
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving,
organizational, and analytical skills
- • Excellent programming skills using Java and Hands on experience of
Business Rule Management is required.
knowledge on IBM ODM Cloud implementation is a plus
- • Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deploy
mechanism and technologies like Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven etc.
- • Working experience on any version control look like GitHub, SVN etc.
- • Ability to work in distributed team including onshore and offshore
and integration team
- • Experience working in Agile development methodologies
- • Experience configuring healthcare rules in IBM ODM; exposure to one
or more of these programs strongly preferred - Medicaid, MAGI, CHIP, SNAP,
TANF is a plus.
- • Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement, business decisions
and rules using IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)
- • Create requirements, rules lists, and decision trees, to support
rules/decisions and business insights development
- • Design the structure of the rule repository (defining what metadata
customization is needed for implementation- XOM and BOM)
- • Develop and Implement business rules and use business rule manager
web client to interact with business rules at run time
- • Assist in the evaluation of different implementation options and
patterns with respect to rules
- • Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and partner
with Business Analysis and Quality Assurance to ensure quality software is
- • Perform code reviews and provide technical mentoring for other
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*D : 803-369-3436,* *E* : *anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.