To be *removed from our mailing lists*, please reply to this email with the
word "*REMOVE*" in your subject line.

Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for *App **Support Lead*.

*Please submit only Resumes*.

*Position: **App **Support Lead*

*Location: Orlando, FL*

*Rate: $50 on C2C.*

Below is the detailed JD:

The App Support Lead within the Engineering Excellence team will focus on
improving our systems availability, increasing our tooling & automation,
and maturing our operations bringing a bias toward proactive data-driven
solutions.

*Qualifications:*

   -
*7+ years related IT experience *
   -
*5+ years programming in Java, C *
   - *3+ years UNIX systems* knowledge and/or systems administration
   background
   - Trouble-shooting skills that span systems, network, and code
   - *Experience with web-based Java/J2EE architectures*
   - Experience in a large scale environment
   - Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including Mobile,
   Web, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Networks and their Interactions
   - Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture,
   application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous
   enterprise environment with *hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, XML*
programming
   methodologies

*Essential Duties:*

   - Technical lead for our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), monitoring
   and sustainment teams
   - Identify recurring problems and build the tools and processes to
   prevent problems from recurring.
   - Build the tools and processes to help quickly triage issues and
   identify the component(s) that need to be fixed.
   - Support on-call response to critical operational issues; be able to
   work beyond normal hours and support implementation transition activities
   and hyper-care shifts as needed
   - Has demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies, quickly
   and effectively

Thanks

Naveen

702-350-9070 <(702)%20350-9070> (M)

accou...@svmcorporate.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be *removed