*Hello Team,Greetings..!Krishna Job Description:New Requirement from our
esteem client.Please go through the job description below and if you are
interested do shared an updated resume Job
Description:Position: Java DeveloperLocation: Virginia, USAClient :
State Of VirginiaDuration: Long Project(Min 3yrs)*
*Interview Mode: Final Round F2FESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Understanding the Deployment of Codes and WCM syndication in Multiple
- Develop web sites in IBM WebSphere portal 8.5 and web content
- Develop web applications in the portal 8.5 environment.
- Conduct Training session with other resources on entering content.
- Work with the team to Develop WCM components such as Menus, Navigator,
Workflows, Java-script Components work with the team to maintain and
develop themes and skins.
- Understanding the deployment of codes and WCM Syndication in multiple
- Good Understanding of IBM portal Server (WebSphere), Web Content
Management (WCM), web Application server (WAS), Deployment Manager and IBM
- Good Understanding of Portals and WAS cluster environment.
- Strong understanding on framework such as JSF, Struts, Jquery,
- Good Understanding of the Oracle SQL language.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and Scripting Technologies and responsive
- Strong web Services Development .
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Agile development life cycle and methodology.
- Mobile Development.
- Exposure to Cloud hosted development and integration to on premise
systems (Pure App).
- Official Certification in Java development is a plus.
- Exposure to UI Frameworks like BootStrap.
- Knowledge of UNIX and Unix Scripting.
- Ability to work on site.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/corptocorp.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.