Hi

Hope you are doing well at your end.  I have max pay rate $75/hr. on C2C

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position EDI Aanalyst-Baton
Rouge, LA –12 Months +

* Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour   Find the Job Details below:*
Job Title: EDI Aanalyst

Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA - 70809, USA.

Contract duration (in months):  12

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):

1. EDI X12 834 and 837 file transactions/Synthetic File Creation

2. FACETS and Health Care Domain

3. Test Data Automation

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):

1. Data Migration and ETL testing

2. TDM tools and utilities

Detailed Job Description:

Conduct TDM Assessment, evaluate masking tool, Create enterprise TDM
Roadmap.

Expertise in health care domain on EDI X12 file transactions like 834, 837I
and 837P along with synthetic file generation based on attributes pulled
from FACETS DB.

Minimum years of experience: 5

Certifications Needed:

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:

1. Conduct TDM Assessment and create enterprise TDM roadmap.

2. Effort estimation for test data creation.

3. Interfacing with client and UAT for data issue clarification and status
reporting.

Best Regards
Amit Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
E-Mail: amitkum...@idctechnologies.com
Phone- 408-457-9381 Ext-4092
_____________________________________
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do
not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees
are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize
infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any
liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in
compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III
passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as
long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the subject line of the
email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.