* *Role : Pega Lead Consultant*
***Duration : Long Term***
***Location**: Burlington, Vermont*
*Rate:$85/hr
*

**Job Requirements**

Pega 7 experience
+8 years Pega experience.
Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum).
Experience with full lifecycle Pega/PRPC implementations (preferably Pega 7). o      Understanding of various Pega Rules – Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
o    Experience working under Agile methodology
o    Ability to work in a team environment with multiple and diverse stakeholder relationships
o    Excellent communication skill
Java2, Weblogic 10.3.2 (11 gR1)
Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc.)
Pega Usual Services & Connectors
Knowledge on Agents and File Connectors
Expertise in ruleset management and rule deployment (product rules / product patches)
Good understanding Pega internal architecture and various APIs
Unit & Integration Test
Good to have Telecom domain knowledge
Good understanding Pega internal architecture and various APIs
Translating of business requirements to BRD/Functional specs/User stories with sizing awareness Able to work with the team and Architect in Agile setup and contribute to the design and implementation from the perspective of the business needs
Government experience preferred
Needed to define the architecture, if selected we will provide domain knowledge with existing team…

**

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..