*
* *Role : Sr.Java Consultant *
***Duration : Long Term***
***Location**: Boston,MA*
*Rate:$65/hr
*

Need H1b and Passport no for the submission.

**Job Requirements**

*/_Primary Skillset:-_/*

1. Should be from the development background. Ideally Java/J2EE
   hands-on development experience.
2. Must have worked or at least should possess knowledge on cutting
   edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Robotic process
   Automation, ServiceNow etc.
3. Good experience in Devops & cloud handling enterprise applications.
4. Passion to learn new technologies in a short term
5. Exposure to Database, Infrastructure concepts etc… would be an added
   advantage.
6. Experience in working on leading Infrastructure based Automation
   tools would be a big plus.

*/_Roles & Responsibilities:-_/*

1. To Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and
   coordinate with all project managers to provide specifications for
   all core modules.
2. Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to
   prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to
   ensure effective evaluation of all applications.
3. Design and implement various structures for all physical objects and
   recommend changes on applications through SDLC model.
4. Monitor and identify specific programming languages and recommend
   enhancement to all programs and evaluate all software resolution.

*Thanks and Regards****
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Email id : <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven**
**http://www.kalventech.com**
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

**

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..